Workplace Injuries In Minnesota
All types of work injuries are serious. A work injury can cause an immense amount of physical pain, stress and serious challenges for a person. If you have been involved in an accident at work and suffered an injury, the next step to take is to speak to a lawyer who will stand up for your interests.
At Atkinson Gerber Law Office, we make it a priority to provide personalized and competent legal representation for our clients. Our firm represents people in workers’ compensation claims throughout the state of Minnesota from our office in St. Paul. We run an efficient practice and are dedicated to providing aggressive advocacy for our clients.
Work Injury Claims In Minnesota
Our attorneys are well-versed in addressing claims across the spectrum of occupations, including:
- Construction worker injuries
- Office worker injuries
- Injuries suffered in the health care industry, including occupational diseases and injuries suffered by nurses, CNAs, health aids and more
- Injuries to state workers
- Injuries to retail workers
Many severe injuries may require surgery as part of the proper treatment. Other injuries — even seemingly minor injuries— may lead to chronic pain that makes continuing to work seem impossible. After suffering an injury at work, some individuals begin to suffer from depression related to their injury. We work hard to help workers get the medical care they need and full benefits to which they are entitled to under the law. Our experience covers all types of injury, work-related medical condition or occupational disease such as:
- Injuries to the limbs and joint: An accident may affect any limb or joint in the body, or involve multiple injuries to a limb. We know how to work with clients who have suffered injuries from the shoulder to the fingertips and everywhere in between, as well as injuries to the legs and knees.
- Injuries to the head, back and spinal cord: Trauma to the head, or any activity that causes harm to the back can be debilitating. Getting medical care and treatment for injuries to the head, back or spine is vital. Whether you have suffered an injury to the spine, such as a herniated disc, a severe injury to the back from an accident or overexertion, or head trauma, we are here to help you.
- Nerve injuries and repetitive strain: Workers in offices, factories, warehouses and construction sites can all suffer injuries that develop over time due to overexertion and repetitive motions. Most people have heard of carpal tunnel injuries. However, repetitive stress injuries may include a wide range of injuries to other parts of the body. Repetitive motions often develop into serious medical conditions that can make work extremely painful.
Helping You Get Treated By A Qualified Medical Professional
All injuries are unique and affect people in different ways. We are familiar with many different types of workplace injuries and will make sure that you get to a medical professional who can help you with your specific injury. Our attorneys, and entire legal team, can provide good recommendations for you case. Visit our workers’ comp FAQ for more information.
Suffering From An On-the-Job Injury? Turn To Our Law Firm.
Please contact our lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation at 651-333-3636. We can be reached 24/7 with our after-hours answering service and are available to schedule consultations to meet your convenience. If your injury prevents you from visiting our staff in the office, we are happy to make home, hospital and off-site consultations by appointment.