Why Hire Us To Handle Your Claim?
If you suffered a workplace injury, you likely have many questions and concerns. You may wonder if you really need a lawyer to help you seek workers’ compensation benefits. And if you’ve come to this website, you may be asking why you should consider hiring our lawyers in particular. What makes Atkinson Gerber Law Office so special?
Here is why we believe we’re the right choice for you:
- Experience — Our firm has been handling workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) for more than 20 years. This means you can trust us to know what we’re doing.
- Insider knowledge — Attorney Tom Atkinson previously worked for large insurance companies, giving him insight into their schemes and strategies.
- Personal understanding — Mr. Atkinson has personally experienced the challenges of suffering an on-the-job injury and seeking workers’ compensation benefits. He knows exactly what you’re going through and how to help.
- Statewide service — Although our firm is based in St. Paul, we also assist injured individuals in Minneapolis and throughout Minnesota. You’re never too far away for us to help.
- Respect — Mr. Atkinson’s accolades include being listed in Super Lawyers and rated AV Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell, which is evidence of the respect he has earned from peers.
- Appreciation — Former clients also testify to our firm’s services and refer friends and family to us.
- Contingency fees — We get paid only if we are successful on your behalf, so you don’t have to worry about upfront costs.
- Convenience — If necessary, we can arrange to meet you at your home, at the hospital or at another convenient location. We also offer evening and weekend appointments by request.
Call us 24/7 at 651-333-3636 to schedule a free initial consultation about your unique workplace injury case. We look forward to speaking with you.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.